"no homo" the teenage boy whispers as he pulls away from kissing his friend. he gently strokes the other males face "full bi" he adds in a sensuous tone.
My parents are both pastors and once I was fucking this one dude who’s dad was the pastor of the rival church and he whispered ‘talk biblical to me’ so i started reciting Psalms 23 and we ended up getting into a competition of who could recite the most bible versus before they cummed
you need less jesus
Yea it’s clearly our “generation that’s making homosexuality a trend.” Seriously, pisses me off when people say that. look at this! It’s always been around, it’s not a trend, it’s real. It’s beautiful.
These are really beautiful images.
History Lesson: In America from about 1700-1920 there was a social rule that said that women did not have a sex drive. According to men, all women ever were asexual and only ever had sex because their husbands wanted it and as a good doting wife they would open up for him. That said, lesbians flourished in this time! Because it was believed that women did not have sex, when two women would share a house and finances together (called a Boston Marriage, look it up!) nobody thought anything of it. Because clearly they werent homosexuals since clearly women were incapable of being independently sexual. The more you know!
"oh just wait until you found yourself a nice boy, you will want kids then."
I saw How to Train Your Dragon 2 over the weekend, and I had to draw this kitty-like-cutiepie.
I want to, and plan to draw some other HTTYD fanart as well. I love those movies to bits.
What hoard would you have?
If there’s a dragon with a kitty hoard or a donut hoard, then yeah, those are me.
Would it kill you to source the artist?
The Dragon hoarding cheese knows where it’s at.
jessipalooza look you’re on this.
I have a spiritual connection with like 5 of these dragons
The teacup and saucer one is basically Britain if it were a dragon
distract me pls
- 1: Is there a boy/girl in your life?
- 2: Think of the last person who hurt you; do you forgive them?
- 3: What do you think of when you hear the word “meow?”
- 4: What’s something you really want right now?
- 5: Are you afraid of falling in love?
- 6: Do you like the beach?
- 7: Have you ever slept on a couch with someone else?
- 8: What’s the background on your cell?
- 9: Name the last four beds you were sat on?
- 10: Do you like your phone?
- 11: Honestly, are things going the way you planned?
- 12: Who was the last person whose phone number you added to your contacts?
- 13: Would you rather have a poodle or a Rottweiler?
- 14: Which hurts the most, physical or emotional pain?
- 15: Would you rather visit a zoo or an art museum?
- 16: Are you tired?
- 17: How long have you known your 1st phone contact?
- 18: Are they a relative?
- 19: Would you ever consider getting back together with any of your exes?
- 20: When did you last talk to the last person you shared a kiss with?
- 21: If you knew you had the right person, would you marry them today?
- 22: Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
- 23: How many bracelets do you have on your wrists right now?
- 24: Is there a certain quote you live by?
- 25: What’s on your mind?
- 26: Do you have any tattoos?
- 27: What is your favorite color?
- 28: Next time you will kiss someone on the lips?
- 29: Who are you texting?
- 30: Think to the last person you kissed, have you ever kissed them on a couch?
- 31: Have you ever had the feeling something bad was going to happen and you were right?
- 32: Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
- 33: Do you think anyone has feelings for you?
- 34: Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes?
- 35: Say the last person you kissed was kissing someone right in front of you?
- 36: Were you single on Valentines Day?
- 37: Are you friends with the last person you kissed?
- 38: What do your friends call you?
- 39: Has anyone upset you in the last week?
- 40: Have you ever cried over a text?
- 41: Where’s your last bruise located?
- 42: What is it from?
- 43: Last time you wanted to be away from somewhere really bad?
- 44: Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
- 45: Do you have a favourite pair of shoes?
- 46: Do you wear hats if your having a bad hair day?
- 47: Would you ever go bald if it was the style?
- 48: Do you make supper for your family?
- 49: Does your bedroom have a door?
- 50: Top 3 web-pages?
- 51: Do you know anyone who hates shopping?
- 52: Does anything on your body hurt?
- 53: Are goodbyes hard for you?
- 54: What was the last beverage you spilled on yourself?
- 55: How is your hair?
- 56: What do you usually do first in the morning?
- 57: Do you think two people can last forever?
- 58: Think back to January 2007, were you single?
- 59: Green or purple grapes?
- 60: When’s the next time you will give someone a BIG hug?
- 61: Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
- 62: When will be the next time you text someone?
- 63: Where will you be 5 hours from now?
- 64: What were you doing at 8 this morning.
- 65: This time last year, can you remember who you liked?
- 66: Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
- 67: Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
- 68: What was your last thought before you went to bed last night?
- 69: Have you ever tried your hardest and then gotten disappointed in the end?
- 70: How many windows are open on your computer?
- 71: How many fingers do you have?
- 72: What is your ringtone?
- 73: How old will you be in 5 months?
- 74: Where is your Mum right now?
- 75: Why aren’t you with the person you were first in love with or almost in love?
- 76: Have you held hands with somebody in the past three days?
- 77: Are you friends with the people you were friends with two years ago?
- 78: Do you remember who you had a crush on in year 7?
- 79: Is there anyone you know with the name Mike?
- 80: Have you ever fallen asleep in someones arms?
- 81: How many people have you liked in the past three months?
- 82: Has anyone seen you in your underwear in the last 3 days?
- 83: Will you talk to the person you like tonight?
- 84: You’re drunk and yelling at hot guys/girls out of your car window, you’re with?
- 85: If your BF/GF was into drugs would you care?
- 86: What was the most eventful thing that happened last time you went to see a movie?
- 87: Who was your last received call from?
- 88: If someone gave you $1,000 to burn a butterfly over a candle, would you?
- 89: What is something you wish you had more of?
- 90: Have you ever trusted someone too much?
- 91: Do you sleep with your window open?
- 92: Do you get along with girls?
- 93: Are you keeping a secret from someone who needs to know the truth?
- 94: Does sex mean love?
- 95: You’re locked in a room with the last person you kissed, is that a problem?
- 96: Have you ever kissed anyone with a lip ring?
- 97: Did you sleep alone this week?
- 98: Everybody has somebody that makes them happy, do you?
- 99: Do you believe in love at first sight?
- 100: Who was the last person that you pinky promise?
Sorry not sorry.
The men of tumblr unite. Because this is more than fighting the patriarchy, this is fighting for the voice of the people.
THE FUCK DID YOU SAY THE PATRIARCHY WAS UP TO?
I’M ON MY WAY.
Who is this how did you get this numb—THE PATRIARCHY IS DOING WHTA
SAVE SOME PATRIARCH BLOOD FOR US
3:01PM SYDNEY TIME
AW HELL NO
I’M COMIN YOU MOTHERFUCKERS I DON’T EVEN CARE IF THEY DON’T LET ME ON A PLANE
Fucking bro strider come out!! Omg HAHAHAAH I love theses guys
Meanwhile In England……
"Jolly great bit of Tea"
"THE PATRIARCHY DOING WHAT!?!!?!?!"
"Those Bloody Wankers!!!!!!"
"It Looks Like Tea Time Is Going To Have To Wait"
"It’s A Jolly Good Thing I kept My Old Equipment…."
"All Right Old Chaps, Im On My Way!!!"
I just reblogged this, but IT GOT BETTER.
Ladies and gentlemen, the British.
Fucking tally ho omggggg
Today, I bought this book (for my sister, lets clarify that now ‘cause the only way I’m going anywhere near sperm is if I fall into a vat of it):
OF THE BRILLIANT:
STUFF IT HAS IN IT:
When I worked at a fast food restaurant, I did a social experiment.
One day, I asked “do you want a girl toy or a boy toy?” No one went against gender roles.
The next day, it was “do you want a doll toy or a car toy?” Boys got dolls. Girls got cars.
Vocabulary is important.
Page 1 of 431